£Competitive Salary + Attractive Benefits Package
We are currently looking for a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic for our Robins & Day Nottingham dealership.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will undertake the repair, servicing and preparation of used cars from the dealers, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the dealers’ complete satisfaction.
We take pride of our workshops, our people and the career opportunities we offer. The workshops at Robins & Day are clean and professional environments. We take pride in how they are run and the quality of work that’s completed. You will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled group and be equipped to utilise the most up to date technology.
We also look to promote from within, in fact many of Senior Technicians and Service Managers have progressed their careers from joining us as Service Technicians! Opportunities within the Head Office would also be possible if you join Robins & Day.
Are you THE ONE?
For this Vehicle Technician role, ideally, you need to have the following:
- Experience in Service & repair of vehicles
- NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
- Have a high level of diagnostic, mechanical and technical competence
- Willing to work 42 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis
If you are Level 2 qualified, hold the relevant experience and would want to progress in your career, we also offer the Upskill Technician Programme where we help you achieve your Level 3 qualifications. Feel free to apply and indicate in your application that you want to be considered for this programme.
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more! Opportunities of training and development are also provided for this role.
- £Negotiable depending on experience
- Guaranteed Efficiency Bonus – on the 1st 3 months of employment**
- Performance related bonus
- Holidays on top of the bank holidays
- Eligibility to join our Company car programme (2 cars)
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
**Terms and Conditions apply
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, Fiat, Peugeot, Vauxhall, and Opel, with each having a strong unique identity. We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK. Recently awarded the ‘Best Company – One to Watch 2019’, Robins & Day believe that employee satisfaction and career progression opportunities are important for success – if you have what it takes, we’ll give you the opportunities.
Our dealerships are successful because of our people – they are the key; they live and breathe our values. They’re the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation. This is what our customers love and makes us stand out from the crowd.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis, is an equal opportunity employer.