Job title: Treatment Manager
Salary: £32,400 – £39,600 per annum
Location: Hull – The Bridges
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Health coverage, competitive annual leave entitlements and a contributory pension scheme
The Forward Trust is the social enterprise that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction to move forward with their lives. For more than 25 years we have been working with people to build positive and productive lives, whatever their past.
Job description for Treatment Manager
You will primarily be responsible for providing the leadership for the team, ensuring and creating a safe and effective therapeutic residential rehabilitation environment for service users with substance misuse and criminal justice needs to achieve their recovery goals.
Alongside this, you will support the team with completing the full range of tasks associated with generating placements into the service to ensure occupancy targets are met, and support the business support function in the delivery of effective marketing promotion of the service to a range of external stakeholders.
Requirements for Treatment Manager
For this role you will have/be able to:
- Extensive Therapeutic experience of supporting people with addiction issues
- Experience of quality assuring the delivery of a therapeutic programme of 12 Step, well-being and psycho-social interventions for problematic substance users
- Management Experience along with performance monitoring skills
- An ability to motivate
- Successfully manage change
- Experience working in a CQC Registered Service
- Experience of training colleagues and other professionals
- Experience of working with computers including databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages, email and internet access