This field-based role offers a highly competitive salary with an uncapped bonus scheme, and an extensive range of benefits including ongoing training, a yearly incentive, an executive company car, private healthcare insurance, a laptop and phone and a friendly working environment.
This Midlands Territory Sales Representative role involves managing our customers selling them our extensive range of high quality Phlexicare products. Part of the role is also to find and bring on new customers which will attract additional bonuses.
Founded in 1875, the Nicholls and Clarke Group have grown to become the UK’s largest national manufacturer and distributor of bathroom/ kitchen healthcare products, fine quality sanitary ware, ceramic, and porcelain tiles, Nicobond tile adhesives, grouting compounds, architectural ironmongery, and general hardware.
Being field based in the Midlands, you will not be situated in an office, although you will have a main distribution centre that will support you and help you grow your sales. There is the potential for an office base in Coventry.
- Comprehensive Induction training
- Ongoing training that focuses on the features, benefits and installation of our products and how best to sell them
- Competitive salary package
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus and Annual Bonus Schemes
- Company car
- Mobile and laptop
- After three months service employees invited to join the NEST pension scheme
- Perk-box employee incentive scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- A well-Established Business, Founded in 1875
- UK based company
- High employee retention
Role Responsibilities – Territory Sales Representative:
You will be covering the Midlands, i.e. Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Lincoln, Stoke, Peterborough, Worcester, Wolverhampton.
- Managing your allocated region and grow sales with our existing customer base as well as bringing on board new customers.
- Visiting clients at their premises and site.
- Ensuring business continues to grow in line with management expectation.
- Maintaining a professional attitude with a sense of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Providing a first-class customer service.
Your Customers and Products:
- Our customer base includes Building Contractors, Maintenance Companies, Disabled Adaptation specialists, Regional House Developers, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
- You will be selling our Phlexicare range which offers independent living products including level access and wetroom showering products.
- Domestic / commercial sanitaryware and healthcare products.
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond adhesives, grouting compounds and screeds, tiling systems and wetrooms.
- Architectural ironmongery and general hardware.
Requirements – Territory Sales Representative:
- Previous experience within a similar field-based Territory Sales role.
- Happy to travel on a daily basis to client sites in the Midlands.
- Prior experience within the construction industry or RTM preferred.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Friendly, engaging and approachable.
- Passionate about bringing in new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven.
- A professional and positive approach.
- Good team player.
- Attention to detail.