Job title: Team Leader
Salary: £28,400 per annum
Location: HMP Lewes
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Generous pension, therapy allowance, a health cash plan, subsidised gym memberships
The Forward Trust is the social enterprise that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction to move forward with their lives. Our services have supported thousands of people to make positive changes and build productive lives with a job, family, friends and a sense of community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to develop your professional and managerial career within our organisation in our Sussex service at HMP Lewes.
If you are an experienced people manager with experience in the criminal justice sector or have a keen interest to expand your career in that field, this Team Leader position within The Forward Trust may be for you.
Job description for Team Leader
As a Team Leader, you will play a central role translating targets and measuring these into motivation and good morale. Day to day activities include distributing workloads, quality control, running team meetings and most importantly, supporting and managing the team.
You will be required to support the management team with the on-going development and delivery of our services as well as taking a strategic role in ensuring that the service meets its objectives and provide high quality support to our clients.
Requirements for the Team Leader
- You must have a level 3 award in a relevant subject or equivalent
- Experience of supervising or managing the work of others within the drug and alcohol misuse sector
- Proven experience of monitoring and working in partnership with external agencies
- Results and outcome-orientated
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Therapy allowance
- A health cash plan with a range of options to support wellbeing
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Generous pension
- Internal opportunities for promotions, secondments and transfers
The Forward Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and select candidates based on their abilities and skills and nothing else. We are dedicated to enhancing the diverse profile of our organisation to reflect the communities within which we work.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th February 2019