Job Title: Senior Sales Negotiator
Salary: Un-capped industry leading salary. Circa £25,000-£40,000 per annum.
Location: Poringland, Norwich
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Winkworth of Poringland has an exciting career opportunity at Norfolk’s fastest growing estate agents in Norwich.
If you have a proven track record at delivering high class customer service and want to work in a fast paced environment where the commission structure is un-capped then we would love to meet you.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Work in a fast paced, busy environment at an established and well renowned agency
- Take advantage of high stock levels
- Manage a constantly replenishing client database
- Deal with a high volume of transactions to increase your earning potential
About Winkworth Poringland
At Winkworth Poringland we love what we do and pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the entire process of matching people to homes. We opened our doors in January 2018 and are the market leaders in our core area by some distance.
Winkworth of Poringland ensures that every member of the team is nurtured to flourish and our bespoke career path allows individuals to reach their career ambitions and earnings. The successful candidate will be able to absorb the knowledge of the vastly driven experienced team whilst being able to share their ideas.
Senior Sales Negotiator – Job description:
Your duties will include the entire property sales process from applicant registration and viewings to negotiating offers.
- Applicant should have at least 12 months experience in estate agency
- Applicant should be well presented and have excellent communication skills on the phone and in person
- You must be a self-motivated and tenacious individual with a drive to succeed
- Integrity and sound business ethics are essential
- You are required to have the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships and interact with people in a natural, honest and polite manner
- You must be organised and have good time management
- Training and professional qualifications are provided on-the-job and via the Winkworth Academy
- Provision of own car is necessary
- Free parking is available to all employees
Basic salary and industry commission structure. Estimated income per annum is £25,000-£40,000 dependent upon individual motivation, competitiveness and performance.