Offering a competitive salary with uncapped commission, a friendly working environment with a great team to work with, and a variety of excellent company benefits, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive with European Language Skills to join our team.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 basic plus on target uncapped commission earnings of £10,000 to £40,000 per annum.
International Property Media is a globally active publishing and property awards company established for over 25 years working across the following fields: The International Property Awards, International Events and Luxury Magazine Publishing.
The Property Awards in particular is the world’s largest and most prestigious programme recognising excellence in the property industry with huge brand awareness worldwide. Our sales and business activities stretch across the whole world, and have included the creation and operation of events in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Toronto, Dubai, Shanghai and London.
Having strong European Language skills, you will join our team as an experienced Sales Executive based in our converted mill house near the centre of Chelmsford. Duties will include:
- Selling entries, primarily across the phone, for the International Property Awards to clients across the world. The Awards are the world’s largest and most recognised programme of excellence in the property industry.
- Researching potential new prospects as well as following up on existing leads.
- While your initial sales will be of Awards entries, as you build up your pipeline your successful clients, these can later be approached for a wider range of other products, including Awards presentations, events, advertising in winner publications and our magazine International Property & Travel.
In the long term, there may be opportunities for international travel depending on your performance and the ongoing world situation.
Person Specification – European Language Sales Executive:
- You should be fluent in a second language
- A background in or experience with Sales
- A good telephone manner and strong spoken and written English skills. The majority of our sales are by telephone
- You should be driven and self-motivated
- Able to easily build rapport with clients
- Some knowledge of the property industry is beneficial
- Because of the international nature of the business, some flexibility is required with working hours to accommodate different time zones