Job title: Sales Executive
Salary: £21,000 basic per annum plus £15,000 OTE
(Increase to £45,000 basic per annum with consistently hit targets)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm with 1 hour for lunch
Epos Now is a market leading innovator and provider of POS systems. With an award-winning brand and massive company expansion, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We are a forward-thinking business which values autonomy and empowers you to make the right decisions to drive Epos Now forward, ensuring we grow together.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated Sales Executive to join our welcoming team!
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Earn more with an uncapped commission scheme
- Progression! Internal promotion through salary grades
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables and a summer tiki bar
- Access to Spotify and a range of game changing tech
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows
Job description for the Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive, you will sell throughout Europe to companies of all sizes. Duties include:
- Selling to warm B2B leads
- Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs in line with delivery targets
- Managing your own diary, phone and web chat traffic, accurately predicting revenue and building your pipeline
- Maintaining high commercial awareness and market insight
- Providing coaching to the customer on how to add maximum value to their business
- Building long standing, strong, genuine relationships with customers
- Learning from experience and market competitors to ensure best sales practice
- Proactively reviewing processes and procedures
Our ideal Sales Executive
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record working to KPI in a sales setting
- A proactive, motivated learner who can work independently and manage their own diary
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others and not afraid to hear “no”
- Determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers
- Highly organised, flexible with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!