Sales Development Executive – Norwich, Norfolk £20,000-£23,000 basic – £35,000 OTE – (US Hours 1-9pm)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a super-growth technology business.
Work in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, increase the revenue growth and make sure all aspects of a closed deal meets the requirements of both the client and the company.
Responsible for ensuring that both your own sales targets and those of your team are met and exceeded.
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing and networking
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and then set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team to take the process to a successful close
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features and benefits
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales
- Ideally you will have some form of B2B sales experience or experience in making outbound sales calls preferably from within a technology business
- Strong phone presence
- A strong desire to have a career in sales
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Be extremely well organised and know how to prioritise