This field based role offers a highly competitive salary with an uncapped bonus scheme, and an extensive range of benefits including: ongoing training, a yearly incentive, an executive company car, private healthcare insurance, a laptop and phone, and a friendly working environment.
This Regional Sales Executive role involves managing our customers on the South coast of the UK (mainly Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire), selling them our extensive range of high quality tiling solutions. Part of the role is to also find and bring on new customers which will attract additional bonuses.
Founded in 1875, Nicholls and Clarke Group have grown to become the UK’s largest national manufacturer and distributor of fine quality ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond tile adhesives, grouting compounds, bathrooms, wetrooms and associated products in the construction industry.
Being field based, you will not be situated in an office, although you will have a main distribution centre that will support you and help you grow your sales.
- Comprehensive Induction training
- Ongoing Training that focuses on the features, benefits and installation of our products and how best to sell them
- Competitive Salary Package
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus and Annual Bonus Schemes
- Company Car
- Mobile and Laptop
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
- A Well-Established Business Founded in 1875
- UK based company
- High employee retention
Please note that this field based role covers the South coast of the UK covering mainly the Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire regions.
Role responsibilities for the Regional Sales Executive
- Manage your allocated region managing and growing sales with our existing customer base as well as bringing on new customers
- Visiting client sites providing samples of products
- Ensuring business continues to grow
- Maintaining a sense of enthusiasm and commitment
- Providing consistent, excellent customer service
What will you sell and to who?
- You will be selling ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond adhesives, grouting compounds and screeds, tiling systems, wetrooms and bathrooms
- Our customer base includes Tiling Contractors, Building Contractors, Regional House Developers, Housing Associations and Local Authorities
Requirements for the Regional Sales Executive
- Previous experience within a similar filed based sales role
- Prior experience within the construction industry preferred
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Friendly, engaging and approachable
- Happy to travel on a daily basis to client sites
- Passionate about bringing in new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional and positive approach
- Good team player
- Attention to detail