Salary up to £25k per annum
Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract for 11 Months
Our client has an exciting opening on an 11 month fixed term contract for an experienced Project Co-ordinator.
Based in Billericay, with occasional travel to other offices as required, this position works normal office hours, however, there may be a need for occasional after hours and weekend work. The primary focus of this position will be Installations projects, with opportunities to get involved in wider company work as required.
Reporting to the IMAC Installations Manager, your primary focus will be assisting the Installations, Movements and Changes (IMAC) team in delivering first class services for their clients. Providing direct support on commercial contracts, ensuring completion of works on time and to a quality standard in line with client Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Liaise with 3rd party contractors to prepare the ATMs for deployment.
- Assist with the selection and allocation of appropriate operatives for the work based on skills, experience, H&S qualifications and training.
- Production and management of contract documents including, but not limited to:
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Online client job tracker documents
- Material & labour purchase orders
- Job completion forms, electrical certificates & photos
- Ensure that all internal/external documentation and photographs are checked for compliance, returned to client as necessary and saved correctly.
- Work with line manager as necessary to update processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Arranging site surveys as necessary direct with sites.
- Raise any site or office support issues with the appropriate line manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a busy office environment in a supporting role;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Clear communication and good listening skills;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace;
- A desire for delivering quality support to customers;
- Highly professional and reliable attitude in working environment.
- Experience in resource scheduling and planning;
- Relevant building/construction sector and Health and Safety qualifications;
- Administrative qualifications – NVQ or equivalent;
- Knowledge of ATMs and/or the Banking or Security industries;
- Full UK valid driving licence and own transport.