Job title: Plant / Tool Delivery Driver
Salary: £Competitive plus overtime
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, 7am-4.30pm Monday to Friday, some Saturday mornings, overtime is at 1.5x the standard hourly rate
Benefits: Pension scheme, statutory holiday (increases in subsequent years)
Shorts Group Limited is an established, independent family-owned business offering excellent quality and services having 60 years of experience in serving the various aspects of the construction, agricultural and waste management industries.
We are currently looking for a Plant / Tool Delivery Driver to join our established team of drivers.
Job description for Plant / Tool Delivery Driver
As a Plant / Tool Delivery Driver, you will load and unload vehicles, deliver and collect plant and tools, complete necessary paperwork, report any vehicle defaults, assist at other depots and with non-driving jobs at the depot if required, partake in training courses as necessary, keep necessary qualifications up to date, and liaise with staff members and customers.
Requirements for the Plant / Tool Delivery Driver
- CPCS and Tacho card is essential
- Full driving licence required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to overtime and tasks allocated
- Good geographical area knowledge
- High regard to Health and safety and follow processes
- High regard to customer satisfaction
- Fit and active