Personal/Executive Assistant – £Competitive package plus excellent benefits – Mayfair, London – Full Time, Permanent
Offering extensive benefits, endless opportunities, and an open-mind approach, Sopher + Co is a place where you can drive your career and ambitions forward. Our teams of professionals will assist you in achieving your career goals in an atmosphere of respect, understanding and full support.
Sopher + Co are Accountants and Tax Advisers who make it their business to understand and add value to clients personal and business affairs.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive individual to provide full administrative and secretarial support.
Role responsibilities for the Personal/Executive Assistant:
- Extensive diary management
- Manage travel arrangements
- Provide full admin/secretarial support, including filing, correspondence to clients, minute taking, setting up new clients and updating CCH
- Maintain data management
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Prepare expenses sheets and timesheets
- Receive and deal with telephone calls in a professional manner
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as requested
Requirements for the Personal/Executive Assistant:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience, ideally within an accountancy or professional services organisation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Proactive, robust and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to your work
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Genuinely enjoy working within a diverse team of professionals
- Able to build strong and professional relationships
Sopher + Co take pride in their employees and their achievements whilst praising and recognising hard work. We strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.
We offer a competitive package including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer.