Job title: PAT Testing Engineer / Trainee
Salary: £20,000 basic per annum plus bonus (OTE £25,000 per annum)
Location: South UK (Berkshire, Surrey, East Wiltshire, North Hampshire, Middlesex, West London, South Oxfordshire)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), additional training where appropriate, uniform, company vehicle with fuel card
Based in Hampshire, Intersafe are established electrical compliance contractors specialising in Electrical Testing across a wide variety of business sectors and environments throughout the UK.
Due to business expansion, we are looking for a professional, hard-working and enthusiastic PAT Tester / Trainee.
Job description for PAT Testing Engineer / Trainee
As the PAT Testing Engineer / Trainee, you will service our client’s PAT Testing requirements across the South of England.
This position involves carrying out PAT Testing according to IEE guidelines, maintaining effective communication with internal senior management, working on your own or within a team, providing day to day management of client’s testing requirements and undertaking health and safety paperwork.
Requirements for the PAT Testing Engineer / Trainee
- City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent (Full training available for the right candidate)
- Full Driving License
- Good interpersonal skills to deliver high quality service levels to clients
- You will be a hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Open to flexible working hours (days and evenings)
- Experience in high volume PAT Testing is preferable
- Knowledge of latest In-service Inspection & Testing guidelines is preferable
- A can-do attitude to everyday challenges
- Disciplined and methodical approach to work
Main Area of Work
Ideally the successful candidate will be based in RG, SL, OX, SL, HP, GU, WD, UB, TW postcodes.