Job title: Paralegal / Legal Caseworker
Salary: £18,000-£25,000 per annum
Location: Wembley Park, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
ClaimLion Law is an established firm of solicitors specialising in Financial Claims (including mis-sold PPI). We employ finance experts, solicitors and barristers and provide ground breaking advice and debt recovery expertise.
We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who are interested in acquiring work experience and training in case work in a busy litigation team.
Are you an organised and hardworking individual looking to develop your knowledge and experience in litigation? If so, this Paralegal / Legal Caseworker position could be for you.
Job description for Paralegal / Legal Caseworker
This Paralegal / Legal Caseworker role involves preparation of court documents and witness statements, contacting clients and debtors, preparing, completing and filing complex documents, and submitting to and collecting documents from clients and other third parties.
You will work directly with the Department Head and within a new team to liaise with panel solicitors, financial institutions and Governmental bodies. You will develop your technical knowledge and practical experience within a fast paced industry.
We provide full training.
Requirements for the Paralegal / Legal Caseworker
- This role ideally suits an LPC/BPTC graduate with previous paralegal experience
- Good understanding of managing a caseload
- Experience with case preparation, Letter Drafting, preparation of court documents and witness statements is preferable
- Confident communicating face-to-face and on the telephone
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multitask is essential
- Ability to maintain professionalism