Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Location: Shipdam, Norfolk
Working Hours: 9am – 4pm Monday to Thursday with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break and 9am – 1pm Friday
Salary: £22,588.80 per annum
- Company Pension.
- On the job training will be provided.
Within the Falcon Group is Falcon Tower Crane Services, the largest tower crane supplier in the UK and one of the largest in the world with just under 450 tower cranes nationwide. Falcon Power Generation with 350 generators nationwide along with Falcon Freight who operate a fleet of 32 HGV vehicles with a selection of units supporting artic and rigid HIAB cranes.
We are looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join our Self-Erecting Division, to be based in Shipdam, Norfolk.
Role Responsibilities –Operations Administrator:
- Arrange resources including labour, transport and mobile cranes for erection & dismantling operations as well as road closure and traffic management, if required.
- Liaise with internal departments and external companies to complete operation requirements as well as with customers to arrange suitable dates.
- Assist the Service Department to support with the servicing and breakdowns of the self erecting tower cranes (SETCs).
- Collate, chase and check off all install and dismantle paperwork including the ordering of independent inspections, ordering and monitoring of weather and arranging the risk assessment and method statements to be signed off by the appointed persons (AP).
- Set up customers on the Company App and all relevant associated tasks.
- Organise obtaining additional costs when necessary.
- Monitor stock levels of mats and ordering/off hiring when required.
- Maintain, book, and arrange internal training on all models of the SETCs annually.
- Update the weekly Matrix, Temporary Works programme and existing spreadsheets.
- Arrange AP’s to complete weekly pre site visit checks.
- Oversee staff appraisals and general administration duties including the booking of hotels, updating existing spreadsheets, assisting with customer queries and creating the engineer’s operation packs.
Person Specifications –Operations Administrator:
The successful candidate must have:
- Confidence with an excellent phone manner.
- The ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated and be able to organise their time and workload efficiently.
- The ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with customers and work colleagues.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good understanding of numeracy.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Determination to take ownership of tasks.
- A desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills.