Office Administrator – £Competitive salary – Hedge End, Southampton – Full Time, Permanent
Offering a friendly working environment, a competitive rate of pay, the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills, and a secure position within an established company, we are looking for a positive and organised Office Administrator.
N&C Tiles and Bathrooms are part of the Nicholls and Clarke Group of Companies, a business founded in 1875. Our nationwide team of 550 people are involved in manufacturing and distributing retailing building materials to the trade and retail public.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator to join our fantastic team in Southampton.
Role responsibilities for the Office Administrator
- Providing a friendly and supportive service to customers, liaising with the trade and public
- Ordering, organising and controlling stocks and displays
- Providing office support for visitors and incoming calls
- Inputting and maintaining data on our system
- Making trade calls, maximising all sales and progression opportunities
- Ordering office supplies and running weekly errands
- Supporting day to day general inquiries and building relationships with employees, managers and external vendors
- Assisting managers with coordination of internal meetings
- You will need to have a smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
Requirements for the Office Administrator
- Previous experience in a similar admin role/environment
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with a variety of customer situations in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, customer care and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate energy, drive and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits include pension scheme and staff discount in store.