Morning Cleaners – Excellent rate of pay – Duxford, Cambridge– Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day, 08:00 and 11:00, 15 hours per week.
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years’ industry experience.
They are looking for dedicated Morning Cleaners to perform general cleaning duties, including sanitisation of touch points and key areas, to an exceptional standard in Duxford, Cambridge.
Full training is provided.
What will the Morning Cleaner do?
- You will be required to perform general cleaning duties to an excellent standard
- Sanitisation of touch points and key areas
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Thoroughly cleaning wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Wiping and dusting/polishing all furniture and equipment
- Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
- Promote good health and safety practices
What does the Morning Cleaner need?
- You must be an exceptional cleaner
- Cleaning experience preferred but full training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of team and independently