Job title: Experienced Mobile SMART Repair Technician
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + OTE
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Revive! is the UK’s most innovative mobile SMART repair company with over 160 state-of-the-art vans across the UK. To support our continuous growth, we need experienced people to join our network of mobile repair technicians in and around the Swindon area.
We offer all our technicians flexibility, career development and unrivalled support from head office. You’ll be on a highly competitive salary which is boosted by an achievable monthly bonus. You’ll also be provided with a Revive! branded van stocked with quality supplies and equipment and have a phone and tablet to keep you in contact when you’re out on the road.
Even though you have experience, we’ll continue to develop your skills at the Revive! academy with regular training courses on all aspects of SMART repair. On top of that, our industry-leading training centre is certified by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) which means you can use your training to gain a professional ATA accreditation in SMART repair.
We need someone who has a keen eye for detail and who wants to deliver the best job every time to leave our customers with the “wow” factor.
Job description for Experienced Mobile SMART Repair Technician
As a Revive! Mobile Repair Technician you will:
- Undertake minor body repair work on all makes and models of damaged vehicles in trade/retail/insurance/fleet environments.
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
- Painting of Vehicles ensuring the maximum quality and finish of work is achieved
- Has great attention to detail
Requirements for Experienced Mobile SMART Repair Technician
You’ll need to hit the ground running in Swindon so we’re looking for people with either:
- SMART repair experience, either based in a unit or out in a van
- Body shop experience with skills like respraying and prepping