Lettings Negotiator (Maternity Cover) – Norwich – £15,000-£17,500 (DOE) + Commission
We are working with an award winning Norwich estate agent. They have a wealth of experience in property management, offering advice and support through the process of buying, selling, letting or renting a home. Their friendly and professional team provide very high standards of service, and are looking for a lettings negotiator.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Booking viewings
- Negotiating lets
- Dealing with landlord queries
- Preparing tenancy agreements and other legal paperwork
- Some viewings
- Chasing rents
- Book valuations
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Driving licence ideally but not mandatory
This role is a fixed term contract for a minimum of 9 months to cover maternity leave, but it could evolve into something more. The start date would be in mid-March.