Job title: Lettings Manager
Location: Poringland, Norwich
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Winkworth is an established national estate agency that provides local independent experts with the support of a national network.
Due to the expansion of our Lettings department we are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run all Lettings and Property Management.
Are you an experienced Lettings Manager ready for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this Lettings Manager position could be for you.
Job description for Lettings Manager
You will manage the full Lettings and Property Management process in the department by processing rent payments and client account reconciliations, managing existing tenancies and negotiating with contractors, completing property inspections, tenancy renewals and amendments.
As the Lettings Manager you will ensure all properties are compliant with current legislation, deliver a high standard of customer service, drive the Lettings team, build professional, long-term relationships and retain tenants and landlords
Requirements for the Lettings Manager
- Minimum 2 years Lettings Management experience
- Have experience of being in a position of responsibility whereby you are accountable for both personal and team performance
- You will have a positive, highly energised, ‘can do’ approach
- Strong knowledge of property law
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- An engaging and charismatic personality is essential, as is the commitment to provide exceptional service at every opportunity