Job title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Norton Peskett is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their friendly conveyancing department.
The position is based at our Lowestoft office for the purposes of calculating travelling expenses but the successful candidate will be expected to work from any of our offices at any given time to cover holiday/sickness or provide additional support when needed.
As the Legal Secretary you will be able to provide full secretarial and administrative support ensuring all duties and responsibilities are conducted efficiently.
Legal Secretary – Role Requirements
A successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Audio typing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- The confidence to liaise with clients
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Conveyancing experience is preferred but not essential
- To deal with routine matters, correspondence and queries on own initiative including time recording as required
- To liaise with client, counsel, and court and other third-parties as required
- To arrange conferences/meetings as requested