We are working with a Suffolk based organisation that provides sophisticated and engaging online services and applications across the UK and internationally. They are looking for a unique individual who is interested in acting across two disciplines; fusing both Software Development and Systems Administration.
- Develop, extend and maintain software sub-systems which facilitate engineering processes.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of local and remote servers.
- Occasional out of hours maintenance work.
- Alternate “on-call” periods for emergency out of hour’s response and recovery of servers and services.
- Provision of 3rd line advanced support.
- A basic knowledge and experience of Linux Server Administration.
- Degree qualification desirable, but not mandatory.