IT Manager – Diss – Salary negotiable.
We are seeking applications from experienced IT / Systems Managers to work with a key client based in Diss, Norfolk. The successful IT Manager will be responsible for all applications, hardware and software within the business environment, whilst identify new systems and services to aid the continuous improvement of the business IT landscape. This is a role that requires someone to have a proactive hands-on approach to IT.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Recognised IT Qualification
- Server & Network Support
- Desktop Application Support
- IT Project Management Experience
- Experience of Administering Telephone systems
- Training & Personal Development
- Analytical and problem solving
- Strong technical skills
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Management & leadership skills
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consultation.