HGV Driver (Class C / Class 2)
£28,000 to £30,000 DOE including overtime and nights
Full Time, Permanent
Brooks Transport Services Ltd
Job Description – HGV Driver (Class C / Class 2)
- Duties will be delivering and collecting goods on a UK Distribution operation; loading the vehicle to match the order of drop-off points.
- Planning and driving the route to make sure deliveries are made on time; unloading goods.
- Collecting signatures on delivery and giving invoices, updating delivery records, vehicle records and Drivers Hours records.
- Recording mileage and fuel payments; The routes will involve NIGHTS OUT two to three nights per week.
- Position is for 48 hours but overtime will be expected.
- Current HGV Licence, Digital Tacograph. Driver CPC Card. Previous relevant experience is essential.
Brooks Transport Services Ltd is a family owned company with over forty years’ experience operating in the fast moving commercial and consumer goods environment, including the high end high value product sectors. We offer clients comprehensive service, where customer service is to the fore and without compromise.
We want people who are passionate about what they do and innovative with their ideas, and strive to provide the premier transport solution.
So if you can work efficiently, with a positive outlook, and are consistently looking to push the boundaries of what is possible, then we know you will fit right in.