Front-End Developer – Wymondham – Norfolk – Salary Negotiable
We are seeking applications for a Front-End Developer opportunity to join our clients Norfolk based development team. You will be responsible for building high level product user interfaces and experiences for functional cloud-based software.
You will be responsible for building the client-side of web applications. You should be able to translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications, and work closely with the UI/UX design staff to turn business-led design visions into beautiful user interfaces.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Work closely with UI/UX design staff to translate designs into UI deliverables
- Test and debug software, primarily from a UI standpoint
- Review and refactor code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create high quality mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/US design staff to improve usability
- Support other developers in their work
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies