Electronics Service Engineer – i4R2640DT
We are working on behalf of an engineering services business on the outskirts of Norwich. They specialise in electronic and mechanical machine repairs for production, manufacturing and engineering businesses throughout East Anglia.
We have been tasked with locating an experienced, hardworking, electronic service engineer.
Ideally you will have:
- Recognised Electro / Electronics qualification (City & Guilds / HNC etc.) or relevant time served experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience of engineering services (Test & Repair)
- Ability to read electronic diagrams
- Experience using oscilloscopes and other electronic testing equipment.
- Good communication skills (Written and spoken)
Candidates with combined experience in Mechanical and Electronic engineering will be highly considered
For more information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and we will attempt to contact you quickly.