Job title: Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Location: HMP Coldingley, Bisley
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Health coverage, competitive annual leave entitlements and a contributory pension scheme
The Forward Trust is the social enterprise that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction to move forward with their lives. For more than 25 years we have been working with people to build positive and productive lives, whatever their past.
Job description for Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
- You will be working in a busy, successful team of Drug and Alcohol Practitioners and Health Professionals
- You will be managing a caseload of clients, running workshops, both CBT and 12-Step based, and referring to our partner organisations
- You will deliver, and support the delivery, of drug and alcohol treatment programmes
- You will be responsible for the case management of offenders on your caseload
This is a career-enhancing opportunity for a self-motivated individual. The successful candidate will be results and outcome-orientated with experience of working in the substance misuse services.
Requirements for Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
- You will need to have experience and knowledge of supporting clients with substance misuse issues
- Must have a good understanding of recovery and the criminal justice system
A Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social or willingness to work towards this is also desirable.