Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum + OTE (average £6,000 per annum)
40 hours per week shifted between 8am and 6pm, 1in4 weekends.
With a growing customer base, our client needs a technically minded Customer Services Team Leader to manage and be accountable for inbound support team members within a contact centre environment. You will have experience working in a similar role, able to problem solve while motivating, coaching and developing your team.
With over 10,000 customers including Disney, PGL Group, Yankee Candle and Porche, and growing by over 40% per year, our client treats their staff like their best customers.
Help build a leading customer service experience as a Team Leader, maintaining their glowing ratings.
You will be:
- Providing overall team leadership and management of all Customer Service team cases, ensuring issues are promptly resolved.
- Managing individual/team sales and service targets with a focus on upselling, clearing all daily workloads.
- Proving an escalation point of contact for customers, complying with company policy.
- Managing customer satisfaction through surveys, case management & back office.
- Coaching, training and providing general line management duties.
- A Customer Service Team Leader or Manager with 2+ years’ experience in a telesales environment.
- An experienced, adept people manager excellent at promoting a high-performance working culture.
You will receive:
- Modern offices with tiki bar, Ps4s, ping pong table & snooker table.
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year.
- Company pension with Scottish Widows.
Want to be part of a company now in hypergrowth? Our client would love to hear from you!