Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,077 basic per annum plus £5,000 OTE through upselling targets
(Potential increase to £22,000 basic per annum)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, between 8am – 6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 1 in 8 Sundays. Future home working opportunities available.
Epos Now is a market leading innovator and provider of POS systems. With an award-winning brand and massive company expansion, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor with a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner to join our friendly team.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify and a floor-wide speaker system!
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”!
- Avoiding sugar? Sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Earn more without hard selling! An unmatched commission scheme for all call takers.
- Tons of progression! Every Customer Service Manager has been internally promoted!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows!
- Free parking on site
What will the Customer Service Advisor be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will play a vital role in providing excellent customer service to our clients. Duties include:
- Dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact resolving queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Training customers to use the Epos system over the telephone and using webinars
- Developing meaningful customer relationships, being proactive in identifying and attending to customer needs
- Working to call time and upselling targets, using a ‘soft sales’ approach to identify growth opportunities and review targets
Our ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- Proven track record in a customer assistant, retail or hospitality setting
- A positive and enthusiastic communicator with patience and empathy
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers
- A highly organised, flexible individual with great attention to detail and fantastic energy