Job Title: Contracts Assurance Officer
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
Location: Head Office, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Forward Trust is a social enterprise with charitable status that empowers people to break the often interlinked cycles of crime and addiction to move forward with their lives.
We are looking for a dynamic Contracts Assurance Officer who will play a critical role in helping us maintain the excellent standards we work to and to continue to support the journey to outstanding compliance and sustainability.
Role responsibilities for the Contracts Assurance Officer
- Become highly knowledgeable about the ESFA’s authorities/LEPs contractual requirements
- Work with the Quality Manager, other Operations Managers and local operational teams to design processes for securing 100% compliance
- Ensure the Management Information Systems we use are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with internal contract assurance inspections of our ES contracts and provide RAG ratings, reports and improvement plans
- Produce performance data for the management team, and reports for our commissioners, which will be critical to informing future funding awards made to us
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and their local operational teams on requirements and expectations
- Lead data inputting to support the producing of informative reports for the senior management team
Requirements for the Contracts Assurance Officer:
- Experience of undertaking formal compliance audits
- Detailed knowledge of ESFA funding and compliance rules/methodologies
- Experience of working with MIS data collection, input, and upload (on a recognised system, e.g. Pellcomp PICS)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, with confidence to present data to a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards, preferably those relevant to training and employability industries
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Adaptability with a “can do” attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of any gender, ethnicity, and culture. We welcome people with lived experience to apply.