Job title: Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Quality van or car provided, pension contribution, paid from home.
KGB Commercial Heating is a M&E Services contractor who has a wealth of experience and expertise in all areas of commercial heating and associated systems and acts as service agents for a number of top manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer to join our friendly and dedicated team. You will be technically supported by fellow engineers.
A qualified and experienced Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity. Based in Norfolk or Suffolk.
Job description for Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer
As the Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer you will perform reactive and scheduled maintenance works on commercial gas and oil appliances, boiler and air heater servicing and repairs. Related plant includes unvented water heaters, pressurisation units, pumps, AHUs.
This role involves a flexible and positive attitude, occasional callout attendances.
Some commissioning of gas and oil appliances, factory training provided.
Requirements for Commercial Gas / Oil Service Engineer
- Experience in buildings, schools and council services is essential
- Experience in a similar role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems
- Commercial ACS certification is essential. Domestic gas also is advantageous.
- Must hold valid COCN1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A minimum
- Must hold full driving licence