Competitive Rates available
Full time, permanent
Our well established client currently requires experienced CNC Machinists proficient in setting and operating CNC machining centres and lathes.
To produce machined parts as required, while maintaining standards of accuracy and finish.
To set and run CNC lathes and if necessary CNC Mills using Fanuc and Fanuc based programming (DMG Mori, Hardinge and Haas).
Responsible for setting including 1st off verification before quality control inspection and running the relevant machines to produce precision components from engineering drawings.
Working to tight prototype lead times, you will have the ability to set, prove out and machine complex components in aluminium, titanium, stainless and steel materials.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar production environment role. Ideally in the automotive sector.
- Apprentice trained and to have completed a HNC or equivalent.
- Strong communicator at all levels, both face to face & over the telephone / email.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Use and experience of Cad Cam systems would be useful.