Administrator – Junior / Trainee – Norwich, Norfolk – Salary – Minimum wage compliant.
We are looking to recruit a Junior / Trainee Administrator for an established financial business in the centre of Norwich. This is a Junior / Trainee administration position that offers training and development. Although previous experience is not essential, ideally you will have worked in an office environment and hold a relevant qualification.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and updating case diaries to ensure all statutory and internal deadlines are met
- Assist with drafting investigation reports and identify any areas for further review
- Using internal databases and systems to accurately record information
- Corresponding with creditors, debtors and directors
- General office duties including answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate, dealing with post, drafting documents and letters, filing, faxing and photocopying and providing administrative support to the team
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate, enthusiasm, flexibility and the willingness to progress any ad hoc tasks as required. As a growing business, they are looking for people who are results driven, who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and help drive the company forwards.
- Organised, reliable and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Honest / Trustworthy and a real team player
- A-level education or equivalent
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
They offer structured training, both internally as well as industry-accredited courses, and a competitive remuneration and benefits packages.