Claims Alert Team Manager – Glasgow – Highly Competitive Salary – Full Time, Permanent, Out of hour night shifts
Crawford is the largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management and outsourcing solutions globally with nearly 9,000 employees in over 70 countries around the world. Providing industry-leading services spanning across loss adjusting, surveying, subsidence, environmental, cyber risk, legal and more.
Covering 35 hours over 7 days out of hour night shifts, ideal for those who are looking for non-standard working hours.
You will be leading and managing a dedicated out of hours team of Customer Service Advisors and managing the day to day operation of the team – including productivity, people performance, and client service requirements. You’ll also assist the Operations Manager with Internal and External audit procedures and the development of appropriate plans to ensure continuous improvement.
What You Will Be Doing – Claims Alert Team Manager:
The team will be handling a variety of enquiries from claimants such as home owners, landlords and tenants, some of which may have been through circumstances which will require empathy, understanding and patience to gain accurate information on their claim. As the Claims Alert Team Manager, you will support by providing leadership and steer on analytical and critical decision making so the team can analyse complex information correctly and help the business to make sound decisions to support business needs.
Your skills, knowledge and expertise will be vital in managing client relationships effectively, ensuring the team understand client requirements, delivering to SLAs and achieving KPIs together with sharing MI to monitor and drive standards of performance and managing your team’s workload ensuring productivity targets are achieved.
- An experienced leader with a deep understanding of the claims process
- An understanding of the Insurance market, FSA procedures, regulatory requirements and extensive knowledge of standard policy terms and market variations
- Experience developing and managing Personal Development Plans to enhance individual and team performance
- Able to demonstrate the core values and vision of our Home General offering
- Demonstrable experience monitoring standards of team performance seeking feedback to enhance the customer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organisation skills
- Strong customer service / client relation skills to manage relationships and provide effective dispute resolution
- Strong financial literacy skills to utilise financial reporting information and insurance performance measures in the management of claims
- Proven efficiency in IT applications (Prime, Lotus Notes, MS Word, MS Excel
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Company pension
- Dental plan
- Exam support and career progression
- Employee assistance programme plus other excellent benefits you’d expect from a leading global organisation
Due to the nature of our work, this role is subject to a satisfactory basic DBS check.
Crawford & Company actively supports Equal Opportunities and embraces Diversity and Inclusion. So what are you waiting for? Apply today, we’re looking forward to your application.