Job title: Care Assistant
Salary: £8.65 per hour (£9.00 with NVQ2)
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Job type: Full Time or Part Time, Permanent
Benefits: Full training provided, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), enhanced rates for working Bank Holidays, a free uniform, free DBS check, free staff meals when on duty
Brendoncare is a registered dedicated to improving the quality of life for older people. We provide the best possible care for our residents and need individuals who value the small things which are important to each of our residents.
We are looking for Care Assistants to work at our nursing home based in Alton, providing residential and nursing care for residents, as well as care for people living with dementia.
Job description for Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant you will assist in washing and dressing residents, carrying out personal care, working on a flexible roster, and encouraging independence as much as possible.
We are seeking Care Assistants who can demonstrate our four key values: kindness, care, choice and community.
Requirements for the Care Assistant
- Previous experience in this field is preferred but not essential as full training is provided and your values are more important to us
- NVQ2 is desirable but not essential as opportunity to undertake an NVQ/QCF is offered
- Be flexible in working hours, including working weekends
- Be able to demonstrate our four key values
- Have a caring, compassionate nature
- Be punctual and reliable
- Full training provided
- Continued personal development including the opportunity to undertake an NVQ/QCF
- A free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Paid breaks
- Free meals when on duty
If you believe in treating people as individuals and are passionate about providing care with dignity and respect, then we would love to hear from you.