Job title: CAD Technician
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
IDSystems is the UK market leader in all aspects of the manufacture, supply and installation of specialist, high-end architectural glazing systems.
Due to continued success and growing demand we are looking to strengthen our small, busy CAD department by appointing a CAD Technician.
Are you AutoCAD qualified with a good knowledge of the construction industry? If so, this CAD Technician position could be for you.
Job description for CAD Technician
As the CAD Technician you will be using AutoCAD to prepare detailed drawings for live projects and draw a range of bespoke products, including bi-fold doors, sliding doors, windows and glass roofs.
Full training will be provided.
Requirements for a CAD Technician
- AutoCAD qualification vital.
- Knowledge of construction industry required.
- Knowledge of the glazing industry desirable, but not essential.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately with good attention to detail.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure while retaining a sense of humour is a prerequisite.
This role offers a great opportunity to work within a family company which is a well- respected and recognised brand within the industry.
IDSystems expects the very highest standards from its staff and in return offers an excellent salary which will be determined on experience and ability as well as attractive bonuses, based on performance.