Salary: £16,500 to £17,500 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
My client are a progressive and ambitious B2B business, providing numerous services to the Banking & Financial Industry, primarily around ATM Machines Installation & Maintenance, ATM Security, Signage and Branch Transformation. Our organisation is heavily represented in the United Kingdom & United States, as well as with customers around the world.
Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Bench Technician.
Based in Camberley, this position is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. The primary focus of this position is to provide high quality repairs and refurbishment to customer’s equipment with an emphasis on testing and quality. This is a great opportunity for a fast learner looking to break into the engineering field as full training is given.
- To build positive working relationships and to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff members.
- Service and repair various ATM modules (full training provided)
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
- To work pro-actively both on your own and as part of team supporting each other to achieve the objectives set both in terms of the SLA and operational expectations
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of you and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
- To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with this post.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proactive approach with the ability to solve problems
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in the ATM industry
- General engineering experience
Education and Training:
- Educated to GSCE Level or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- A desire for delivering quality to customers.
- Highly professional and reliable attitude in working environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, producing accurate and timely work
- Calm under pressure
- Confident team player, willing to share information and knowledge
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and demands