Bench Assembly Technician
Salary: £16,500 to £17,500 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Due to continued growth our well establised client now have an exciting opening for an Bench Assembly Technician.
Based in Camberley, this position is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
The primary focus of this position is to provide high quality repairs and refurbishment to customer’s equipment with an emphasis on testing and quality. This is a great opportunity for a fast learner looking to break into the engineering field as full training is given.
Bench Assembly Technician – Main Responsibilities:
- To build positive working relationships and to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff members.
- Service and repair various ATM modules (full training provided)
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
- To work pro-actively both on your own and as part of team supporting each other to achieve the objectives set both in terms of the SLA and operational expectations
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of you and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
- To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with this post.
Bench Assembly Technician – Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous mechanical assembly experience
- Electronic repair experience, including soldering
- Educated to GSCE Level or equivalent (including English and Maths)