Job Title: Administrator / Personal Assistant
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 per annum
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Role type: Full Time, Permanent
Offering a friendly and dynamic working environment, excellent rates of pay, and a variety of company benefits, we are looking for an experienced individual to fill our multi-functional admin position, providing excellent administrative and PA support to our company’s MD.
International Property Media, incorporated in 1989, is a family-run business and proud to publish five winning publications and hold six award presentation gala dinners and networking events on an annual basis, some of which are held overseas.
Our products include International Property & Travel magazine, the International Property Awards, and the International Hotel Awards.
Role responsibilities for the Administrator / Personal Assistant
We are currently branching out into the franchise business of the awards and part of the role will be to manage the needs of the franchises. Duties include:
- Managing the diary of the MD
- Booking staff travel arrangements
- Co-ordinating with franchise holders
- Organising departmental meetings
- Keeping meeting minutes
- Maintenance of internal documents
- Administrative assistance in various departments
Requirements for the Administrator / Personal Assistant
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Educated to at least A level standard and have grades A to C in English together with at least a strong GCSE in Mathematics
- Flexibility and adaptability is important
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisation and time management
References will be required for this role but will only be taken upon an offer being made.