Job title: Administrator / Internal Account Manager
Salary: Starting salary £19,500 per annum plus discretionary year-end bonus
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
NUS Consulting Group is a long established international energy management consultancy working with large, multi-site clients.
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual for our Internal Account Management team.
Job description for Administrator / Internal Account Manager
As the Administrator / Internal Account Manager, you will work in a small, specialist group providing an exceptional service reviewing and correcting queries raised on supplier invoices for our major clients. You will be responsible for investigating inconsistencies on utility invoices, by liaising with the energy supplier and/or the client to rectify any problems – essentially this is a troubleshooting role.
On the job training in our systems will be provided.
Requirements for Administrator / Internal Account Manager
- A strong customer service ethos
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently under deadlines
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a team
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work and initiative are vital elements of this role
- Previous energy industry experience would be well regarded but not essential
- Familiarity with utility invoices would be an advantage
- On the job training in our systems will be provided