Job title: Administration Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum
Location: Chadwell Heath, East London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Company car
Nicholls & Clarke Group is a business that manufactures, distributes and retails building materials.
Due to business expansion we are looking to hire an Administration Manager to support the Finance Director in running the core administration team for the business.
As the Administration Manager you will perform Human Resource duties, including managing Payrolls, liaising between Business Managers and external HR Advisors, and coordinating with recruitment and ensuring staff complete induction training.
You will also be handling insurances, rents and utility costs of buildings leased by the Group, managing a department of 2 people, undertaking administration support to the Finance Director and Company Secretary, and overseeing the day to day operations of the office.
Requirements for the Administration Manager
- Project management experience
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience
- Highly organised and experienced in directing and supervising others
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both orally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices