Job title: Administration Assistant
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Sopher + Co are Accountants and Tax Advisers who make it their business to understand and add value to clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect.
Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our highly successful Accountancy Practice in Borehamwood.
Job description for Administration Assistant
You will support the department with general administration duties which will involve data entry of information on client accounts, scanning documents for electronic filing, dealing with various queries, and correspondence memos and letters and photocopying of documentation, amongst other administrative duties.
Information may be required from various sources to complete client files, including telephone enquiries, therefore it is essential that you are confident in dealing with people of all levels and also confident in your approach.
Requirements for the Administration Assistant
- You will ideally have worked within a professional services environment, although those with previous experience in a similar post will be considered
- Confident in communicating with more senior members of staff
- Not afraid to ask questions to assist in your progression
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate keyboard skills, both written and numerical
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer operational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Be comfortable in administering repetitive tasks on some occasions, although we will make every effort to vary your workload
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.