IT Support / Analyst
We currently require an experienced IT Support / Analyst for a client of ours based in Vauxhall, London. The successful IT Support / Analyst will be required to support day to day operations working out of their London office.
This position will assist our clients IT team with onsite services for their server and desktops. This includes supporting the 24/7 call centre with technical queries and set ups – You’ll be working normal hours 9:00 to 5:30pm.
You will be responsible for escalating day to day issues to the wider IT team and creating well documented support tickets to enable the team to quickly understand and resolve the issues. Whilst also creating documentation of existing and new IT system processes.
Essential Skills and Traits
- You will be a self-starter; happy working on your own initiative, being able to troubleshoot local IT issues.
- Advise and implement internal IT security policy and process.
- Manage all backups and data retention.
- Great Microsoft knowledge including Office 365 & Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Basic networking skills with DNS, VLANS and network security.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Patient and courteous.
- Troubleshooting and research skills.
- Comfortable in an autonomous setting.
Nice to Have
- Experience in technical, desktop support environment
- ISO27001 knowledge
- VMware vSphere experience
- Linux experience
- Confirmit or other CATI survey systems experience
To be considered for the IT Support / Analyst opportunity, please click on the apply button below.